CAS Assembly Tooling and Services are a market leader in supplying, installing and servicing production tooling. We deal direct with major manufacturers to ensure we can offer the best possible prices and aftersales service.
As well as supplying Pneumatic, Battery and DC tooling, we have 20 years experience in project management of turnkey assembly facilities for some of the largest manufacturing companies based in the UK and Europe. For many of our clients, we aid them with everything from initial tooling installation to full process control.
- Focus on providing the right equipment for the application, on time and on budget
- Active development of long-term relationships with clients and suppliers
- Ensure our staff meet our business objectives and principles
- Striving to achieve market leading excellence in all areas of our business
Far from just an ‘off the shelf’ tooling supplier, CAS pride themselves on finding the right long term tooling solution. We understand that each tooling application may have different requirements and this is where we excel.
Whether you need a bespoke tooling attachment or a solution to a problem manufacturing process, CAS can provide the answers in a friendly yet professional approach. This enables our customers to conduct a quicker, leaner and more efficient production process.
We pride ourself on:
- The willingness to listen to your problem
- The ability to propose solutions
- The resources to achieve results
We are authorised distributors for:
- Cooper (CLECO) Power Tools
- Crane Electronics
- Ingersoll Rand
- and many more